The Unnaturals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unnaturals

A shapeshifting RP where the Unnaturals, even in their human forms have animalistic qualities to them.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Our Advertisement I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 12:08 am by Nex

» Advertising and Affiliation Rules
Our Advertisement I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 3:02 pm by Nex

» Available Jobs (WIP)
Our Advertisement I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 4:12 pm by Nex

» Nex's knick knacks
Our Advertisement I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 2:34 pm by Nex

News

Our Advertisement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nex

Nex

Our Advertisement Empty
PostSubject: Our Advertisement   Our Advertisement I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 12:08 am

"As a kid I always dreamed of being able to turn into an animal and soar high in the sky among side the birds or race through the forests that are untouched by man. As I grew so did my ambition of becomin one and by the time I was thirty I had built my own lab in the middle of nowhere and began to make becoming an animal possible."

Join the Unnaturals and follow the lives of those who were created in secret by a man with a dream to become an animal, those who he tested on are now known as the unnaturals. They, like the humans, live out their daily lives; some unnoticed others aren't as secretive of their abilities.
Join in on the fun, create your own character to suit your ideals.
Explore the world working hard to survive and make ends meet, get a job, a house, and start a family.
Back to top Go down

Our Advertisement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Unnaturals :: Guest Center :: Advertising-
Jump to: