The Unnaturals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unnaturals

A shapeshifting RP where the Unnaturals, even in their human forms have animalistic qualities to them.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Advertising and Affiliation Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 12:08 am by Nex

» Advertising and Affiliation Rules
Advertising and Affiliation Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 3:02 pm by Nex

» Available Jobs (WIP)
Advertising and Affiliation Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 4:12 pm by Nex

» Nex's knick knacks
Advertising and Affiliation Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 2:34 pm by Nex

News

Advertising and Affiliation Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nex

Nex

Advertising and Affiliation Rules Empty
PostSubject: Advertising and Affiliation Rules   Advertising and Affiliation Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 3:02 pm

Welcome Guests and member.

Do you have a site that you wish to share with us? Well you have come to the right place but wait, before posting please read the rules below carefully as to be sure that there will be no problems

1.  Please post in the appropriate areas meaning if we have posted on your site first that you post in 'linking back' and visa versa.

2.  Do not double post.
3.  Please do not advertise sites like; ebay, google shop, amazon, bing shop, etc.
4.  Do not post links that could have offensive images or videos on it.
5.  No roleplaying here. This area is strictly for advertising.

Affiliating Rules

Would you like to affiliate with us? Great! But before continuing onwards there are a few things that should be brought up.

1.  Your site must have at least 10active members.
2   Our button must be up first - we will check to be sure.
3.  Your site must remain active, if it becomes inactive your button will be removed.
4.  Size must be 81x30
Back to top Go down

Advertising and Affiliation Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Unnaturals :: Guest Center :: Advertising-
Jump to: